Thursday, August 17, 2006

Judy's Challange

I'm doing Judy's quilt for an hour challenge. I have a lot of extra things going on right now but I didn't want to miss out. I don't have friends that quilt. I don't go to any quilt guilds or retreats or classes. This blog and looking at others blogs is the only quilt communication I have with other people. I really enjoy bloging. I can do it on my own time. So I have been enjoying the challenge. I hope Judy does another one when this one is done. It's fun to see other peoples progress.

Anyway..............

Hour one day one. Hmmm I just moved my sewing stuff is still packed. I spent the hour pulling fabric finding my rotary cutter and matt. I then cut the fabrics for the hst.

So I started out being an hour behind on my first day. But it's great to start a new project. I haven't started one since March.

Tuesday day 2 I sewed up all the hst but did not get to cut them apart or press them.

Wednessday day 3 got the hst done.


Thursday day 4 started sewing the blocks together.