Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dear Jane


Oh look what I bought. I've been looking for the Dear Jane book for awhile. Thinking about buying it for even longer. I know I could of ordered online. But I've been waiting. I was at the local quilt shop looking through there books when I spied it. All the shops I've looked at have never had it on hand so I've never really seen the real book before. So I treated myself and bought it. The price was the same as on line. I also bought some printed muslin for the background. Now I'm so excited I don't know what block to start with. It's fun just looking through the book. I'm going to hold off starting until after Thanksgiving. I have all four days of the weekend off from work I want to take my time and enjoy making the blocks. I'm sure it will take a long time to complete.