Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Stash Addition


I don't usually show my fabric purchases. But....here are the goodies I picked up yesterday. Had to go to the town near my parents farm for some business. So had to stop in the local Ben Franklin store a five and dime department store don't know of any of you have heard of them. They have a nice fabric department. A good selection of quilt fabric. The thing I love about the store is they save their remnants and discount them 75%. They throw them in a big tub and you have to dig through to find what you want. It's been a year since I was there last.

So I bought..............
36 yards of fabric, 46 different pieces of various sizes, and I paid an average of $1.50 a yard. (Yes I took the time to figure it out when I got home)

A nice addition to my stash.