Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2009 Stash Report Week 15






And I was doing so well!!! The weather has started to turn and it's been great. I haven't had time for sewing not when I can be out and about. I was hoping to finish the binding on a quilt and I didn't even get one side done. The quilt I wanted to get machine quilting I never touched. I wanted to finish Judy L's Bears in the farmhouse quilt but couldn't find my striped fabric I wanted to use on the border. My only sewing time from last week was the time I spent looking for that fabric. I found it on Sunday and sewed it up Monday Yeah some pictures of something!!!
Lost some ground on my stash busting. Ouch I had a big purchase.

Added this Week: 20 yds
Fabric Added Year to Date: 43 yds 18"Fabric

Used this Week: 3 yds
Fabric Used Year to Date: 64 yds 18"
Fabric Busted from Stash This Year: 21 yards 18"