Friday, April 24, 2009

2009 Stash Report Week 17



Stash busting my my my I would really like to whittle my stash down. But things like fabrics keep coming home with me. Like this bag.




I am minding my own business on my way home and you know they built this brand new Goodwill store a few blocks from my house a nice clean well run and organized store. I have to drive by it all the time. And of course I stop now and then you never know what you can find. Stuff goes in and out of there so fast it's scary what I might be missing. I also enjoy just looking at the junk they get in. One time I stopped with my daughter and we seen some one dropping off a cat tree house thing at the drop off doors. When we checked out the person in front of us was buying the cat house. A very fast turn around. Any way this bag of fat quarters 80 of them (I counted) was marked 10 dollars. How could I not buy them. So my stash busting took another big hit this week in the wrong direction. Ouch 20 yards. But if there were 2 bags I would of bought them both.
This week
fabric added 20 yds
Used 3 yds 15"
Year to Date
Added 63 yds 18"
Used 80yds 33"Fabric
Busted from Stash This Year: 17 yards 15"
My goal to bust 150 yds this year.