Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Remembering Grandma

Remembering Grandma one of the 10 quilts I started at the first of the year. What was I thinking I couldn't stop starting quilts. So here I am. I am going to stick with this one now till it's done. I have the 7 main blocks done and need to start on the pinwhell alternating blocks. (I left that typo isn't it funny)Do I want to do all the work for the pinwheels or just use squares. What color /fabric to use. I wish I had used that other green in the blocks but I didn't have it then. Wish I had made the centers more of the same colors. Does any of that make sense I don't like what I have.

Here's the book I got it out of. Kim Diehl Simple Traditions. Ok just kick myself and get out of this funk pick some fabric and sew. I love the quilt in the book. Hope my scrappy version looks as good.