Monday, November 15, 2010

A Charming Cottage

I hand embroidered this little cottage. I found a cute little piece of fabric and sewed a border/edging. Now its a cute wall hanging, I will probably wait until after the holidays to find a place for it. .




This little cottage was a freebie from Pam at Kitty and Me Designs Blog. If you havent been by her blog, check it out, there is wonderful crazy quilting, recipes, help with coping with depression.

Psalm 27:1 (King James Version)
1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?


We must all remember that worship should be the central activity in our life. Worship, prayer and bible study should come first, not the last thing we do if we have time.

Living in God's Graces,
Kim

Linking this to Cindys Creative Spirit Challenge

Also linking this to Renees Something Beautiful Mondays