Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve to All my Blogger Friends



Friendships and the Holidays

Just because you're grown up, doesn't mean you don't need someone to confide in. Since, Life becomes more complex and difficult as we get older, its even sweeter to find a good friend. I just want to thank you all that I have met blogging and how thankful I am for finding friends like you.

Have a wonderful Holiday.
Kim

Luke 2:12-14 (New International Version, ©2010)
12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

13 Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven,
and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”


*Stamps are Artistic Outpost and I am linking this card to their December Challenge