Friday, October 9, 2009

Quilt Festival: Summer Soiree

It's another Quilt Festival!

This is my current favorite quilt, which I made for Cynthia at fabricworm. I have gotten so much fabric from Cynthia and she bends over backwards to make sure I always get what I need. This quilt was made with the fabulous fabric line, Summer Soiree, by Paula Prass. (and now she has a new fabric line so I see more of her fabric in my immediate future...) I absolutely love this quilt.This is the fabric I used on the back, from the same line, and since I'm completely in a orange/pink mode right now, it was perfect, as was the fun zebra print for the binding.
So the thing is, I used my own pattern, which I have made many times, and even my friends have made their own versions...

but no matter what fabric you use, it always seems to turn out really cute. But really, Paula's fabric was so fun to work with and that is really what makes this quilt my favorite.