Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I feel as if I have been away forever!  We had all been sick, then school work was very intense--grades due, program of studies due and budget; all of this on top of teaching a full schedule everyday.  Then DS has boy scouts etc., all things that a 12-year old is involved in, DD is a sophomore in college--but had to come home when she had the flu and pneumonia and DH has his work schedule; and not to be left out, I developed kidney stones that sent me to the ER for an entire Sunday.  Needless to say, I have had very little to no quilting time!  But, I am home now and actually feeling myself relax.  I am going to watch a DVD that came in and maybe get some sewing in; definitely the remainder of the week I will find time to sew!  I am thankful to have everyone back on a healthy track, have everyone home and have some time for sewing and relaxing, for family and friends!  What more could I possibly ask for....so, Happy Thanksgiving to one and all...



Until tomorrow, Happy Quilting and Happy Thanksgiving!