Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How high would YOU have gone?

I know I'm supposed to be in the "no-fabric-buying" zone. Kind of like the "no-fly" zone. You just don't go there.

So I shouldn't have even been looking. It gets me in trouble.

But for all you Flea Market Fancy fans out there, this is what I found during an ebay search.

Thirty-two fat quarters. The equivalent of eight yards!! I put my bid in at $100. With three days to go, I was the high bidder.

What was I thinking?? I was thinking, "This fabric is impossible to find. IMPOSSIBLE!!!! I'll never find this fabric again. The complete line. And I just saw fat quarters going on etsy for $45 each. This is a bargain. " THAT is what I was thinking.

And then I raised my bid to $125.

So how high would YOU have been willing to go?

Someone (not me--so insert very sad face emoticon here) won the bid for $250, plus shipping and handling.