Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bible Study

Remember that you can attend all the bible studies you want but until you change your heart and your ways, everything will remain the same. I try each day to be a follower of Jesus footsteps. I have come across several times this week It will take more than going to bible studies.....
---How to be more than a bible study girl a book, my bible study teacher told us last friday that she had attended more bible studies than anyone she knew but when she got home she was still acting out or in the wrong way. This isnt the case now but she said in the early years of being an adult christian.
I read this last night to my son who is almost 13 and I am just thrilled that he still enjoys having bible study with me.Proverbs 1:7 (New King James Version)
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge,
But fools despise wisdom and instruction

These words are so very important. I have been studying them all day. I suggest everyone else should too :)
I am currently using the bible for bible study for my son, does anyone have any suggested studies?
Comment and let me know. I hope that everyone has a wonderful wednesday; I will be posting a card later today.
Living in God's Graces,
Kim

Also, Take a look at Two Dresses Studio A wonderful project in honor of the lost lives of the holocaust.