Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I have simple questions????? Do you have answers???

When and Where do you pray?
Since I am asking you I will tell you where I do, Mornings around 9 ish, sitting on my made bed under the ceiling fan. I want a different time, a difference place so please comment or email. Where are you when you pray and read the bible??
2nd Question, how do you keep your house smelling wonderful. I know how to make it smell clean; I want to know how to make it smell like flowers all the time. I have tried scentsy warmer and bricks, yankee candles and tarts, many scented candles and liquid popourri. Please tell me your favorites brands and scents.
Philippians 4:6-7 (New International Version)
6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Hope to post a crafty something soon...
Living in God's Graces,
Kim