Monday, September 20, 2010

Our recent addition--Revised Post*****

My baby, Neptune, I got him from a person off craigslist, said he is a AKC Yorkshire Terrier and I have a paper which I could register him with. Neptune was born with a turned in ear, it actually flips the wrong way. It is flipping in alot less than when I got him about a month ago. The other ear didnt stand up. His color also didnt change as much as the others. So we have my little bargain Yorkie. I always have a heart for the unloveable or the underdogs in the world. This especially happens with animals and sometimes with people too :)
Neptune is a very spirited and fun guy. He loves to stand in his water while he drinks then just walks through the bowl on the way out. He loves to do this and now he and my other dog have breakfast and dinner on the porch. Of course they are spoiled and I have to sit with them while they dine.
This picture was taken about a week ago and the top two were taken today. I think he is lighting up in color.

This is Neptune. Isnt he beautiful? Just a quick post because I enjoy linking up to Renees Monday, Something Beautiful.

This just reminds me How Jesus LOVES everyone.
1 John 2:2 (Amplified Bible)
2And He [[a]that same Jesus Himself] is the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins, and not for ours alone but also for [the sins of] the whole world
Living in God's Graces,
Kim