Monday, March 1, 2010

A Win and The Amaryllis

I went to the mailbox today and look what was inside, the three patterns that I won over at Sew Cindy's blog!  Thank you, thank you!  It is so much fun to win something and receive items in the mail--makes me feel like it is Christmas receiving a present!  These are three great patterns, I have always wanted the Patchwork Pumpkin and I just love the birdhouses!  I definitely need to make the sewing kit and keep me organized on the road--yeah!
I also have been working on my Amaryllis--here is how far I have gotten:  I have traced all of the pattern pieces onto Steam-a-Seam Light!  When I finish here, I will be heading upstairs to cut all apart and fuse to the fabric!  Yeah, another step will be completed!

So, without further lingering, off I go to cut and iron!  Until tomorrow, happy quilting!