Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More Quilt Show pictures and ThankYou All

I am just so touched by all of your messages welcoming me back and missing me--who would have thought!  It is the nicest thing in the world to have others thinking about you and missing my words....nothing profound; just fun!  On the fun note, we recently had a skinny turkey in our yard at our bird feeder.  Our cat, who is a great hunter, couldn't decide what to do about this big of a bird....

That is a pretty big bird.....                               
Skinny though.....

                                                  










Should I try it?.......                             










Maybe next time...












On a quilt note:  A few more pictures from the recent quilt show:


Until tomorrow, happy quilting!