Friday, July 30, 2010

Friends and Sharing

Tonight I wanted to post my mini cards and describe each one however I wrote the post over and over again yet never got it right. Why you might ask? Because something else was in my heart to share tonight. This is what I want to share:

Psalm 30:5

For his anger is but for a moment. His favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may stay for the night, but joy comes in the morning.


I'm not a pastor, theologian or scholar but a regular girl who has this verse
on heart and in her mind today.

This is how I interpret this verse:

God may become angry but will forgive us of our sins if we repent. God will give us the favor which is Gods forgiveness and if we believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins, everlasting life.

Our lives will have sad moments, happy moments and even angry moments but in the end; its his favor that lasts a lifetime.

Refresh your mind in God's word each day and find joy in something that day.


I hope this verse will touch someones heart and have meaning.
Remember we all can live in God's Graces.

Until tomorrow.

OK---Maybe one mini card--the Tim Holtz distressed inks, angel stamped card.