Friday, July 2, 2010

Here's the story...

Did you watch the Brady Bunch? I'm sure I've seen every episode at one time or another.

I guess Michael Miller likes the Brady Bunch too because, they just came out with a line of fabric called the Brady Bunch. I placed my order today for this:


Cute fabric, huh? Wanna know the real reason for the order? (1) Because it's named after Cindy Brady (and they assured me that "Cindy" is printed on the selvages twice in every yard) and (2)  I realized I don't have one of my own pincushions! When that fabric arrives, you can bet I'll be cutting that selvage off and making a  pincushion for my very own sewing table. Probably while humming

Here's the story of a lovely lady
Who was bringing up three very lovely girls

Sorry. Now you probably won't be able to get that song out of your head...