Thursday, July 29, 2010

My 2nd Earthly Angel



Cindy Adkins, who I didnt know until yesterday when my other Angel, Sherry, said go to her blog and get on her prayer list. I went to her blog, it was so nice, I loved the name and the look. I was distracted due to issues with my ex husband and our son, Austin. All i could find was her email address so I emailed her and asked to be put on her prayer list. I thought she would do a silent prayer and I wouldn't know. However, she emailed me back and emailed me a lovely prayer; which I prayed and prayed. I had been praying for several days and trying to remain calm but as the days passed I worried more about my son. My ex husband was threatening not to give him back. Cindy emailed me several times yesterday, sharing experiences of her own and just chatting with me. I woke up this morning, I had not heard from my son in over a day.

This morning, during my bible study, the phone rang and it was the ex husband, I said outloud I will answer that when I am finished with my bible study. I finished up, prayed for strength, patience and wisdom. The message left by my ex husband was call me its about Austin. I called he says "You won" I said what do you mean? "Meet me Sunday at the normal place and time". Can everyone say hurray!!!! I am so HAPPY. Praise God and all his glory.
Until next time, I think we should all believe in Angels.