Saturday, April 30, 2011

Vintage Tag

A distressed tag with vintage image, lace, paperflower and a sprinkle of sunshine.  I went to several yard sales this morning.  I found about 8 books, newer ones for 50 cents each.  However no one had any craft supplies.  What?!  I think there are alot of new mothers in this area at least according to what they have for sale in the yard sales.  Anyhow, I was very pleased with my purchases.  I hope you did something fun on this lovely Saturday.





Linking to Crafts and Me Challenge Vintage/Distressed



1 John 4:9-10 (New International Version, ©2011)



9 This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.