Tuesday, June 7, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Dear AB Weekender Bag:

Dear Weekender Bag:


If you and I are to maintain a lasting relationship with each other, I think now would be a good time to take a little break from each other to evaluate our feelings. I don't know about you, but personally I'm feeling a little frustrated. You have forced me to bring new players into this relationship(Note: Have binder clips handy if you attempt this bag), and while they helped me deal with certain, um, "issues," I don't desire to have them around on any kind of regular basis because I just don't want to "go there" again, if you know what I mean.

I also find you to be rather demanding in monopolizing all my free time. I have other friends projects I would like to spend time with as well, not just you.

At this point, all I can say is that it's a good thing you have such a pleasing exterior, because otherwise, I would have no hope for any kind of continued friendship. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you have some inner demons that definitely need some therapy...and I'm not sure I'm the person for the job but I'll give it my best effort.

I'll call you when I'm ready to resume this relationship. In the meantime, I'm off to see what everyone else has been working on in the past week.

Sincerely,

Frustrated in Fresno