Monday, June 20, 2011

McFatty Monday Update

Ok, I think I am torturing myself. My goal from last week was to be at 15 lbs, well I got close. I lost 0.6 lbs to get me to 14.8 lbs.......REALLY???

I think this is going to force me to move my body more because I know I am eating better. I am eating far less than I used to and making much better choices. Last week there was not a lot of exercise being done in my house.

I am glad I did lose weight and ecstatic that I did not gain any but I really want to lose more than I am in any given week. This week our meeting topic was about weighing and measuring all our food, which I can say I do half-ass. I always weigh or measure some things and others I have never measured. Since I went to the meeting on Saturday I have done much better with the exception of Father's Day dinner, I gave myself that meal off. I hope this helps me out this week and I will make a bigger effort to get my body moving.  I hope everyone has a happy and healthy week!!