Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Flying Days







Work, work, work, what can I say the days have been flying by. Our spec house sold after being on the market for 1 week. But we have to finish off the basement. So coordinating electricians, plumbers, and now making sure the drywallers and tapers don't make to big a mess of the upstairs. Yes the whole house is already covered with sawdust from the framing so a little drywall dust will just blend on in. And my main thing this week is to get a garage full of woodwork finished. So I can paint the walls next week. On the quilting front I try to get a little quilting done in the morning and maybe a half hour before I go to bed. I pulled the green nine patch out of my sewing machine last night and trimmed the edges this morning. I love this quilt I'll post about it when I get the binding on it.
.
And I hand stitched the last of the binding on scrap angels while I watched Biggest Loser on TV last night. Might of been the only time I
sat down yesterday and relaxed.
It has a nice cozy flannel fabric back.