Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am so pleased to received Stylish Blogger Award

I would like to thank my new friend,  her name is Janna and she lives in Germany.

Rules that accompany this award:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.

2. Share 8 things about yourself.

3. Pay it forward to bloggers that you have discovered.
8 things about me that you might not know:

1.  I am not a morning person at all.  I like to start talking about 10 am (maybe).
2.  I love to read, I read most all genres except Science Fiction.(I read every day)
3.  I love animals, all kinds and I would save all the unwanted animals if I could.(I have 2 dogs)
4.  I dont like cooking. I cook dinner every night but its not my favorite thing to do.(I love the crockpot)
5.  I am on the internet way too much.(internet junkie?)
6.  I love meeting new friends from blogging, it always amazes me how many you meet.
7.  I really really like my car eventhough its getting older 2005 Ford 500.
8.  I love the color black.  Black cars, black clothes,(its such a great color, goes with everything).

I am giving this award to Nancy, Debbie and Lynn.

Be back later with some crafts :)