Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Year Reflections and Goals

New Year Reflections and Goals

I was thinking of sewing goals and stash busting goals. I'm not making any this year I have one in mind though, for the future the distant future.

It's to use that last little crumb of fabric up. Wouldn't that feel great!! I know it would never happen.


















Now some people have 5 year goals and ten year goals. I think this would be about a 15 year goal. I'll reason it out for ya. I make about 10 quilts a year. I guess that I have enough fabric in my stash to make 100 quilts give or take a few depending on size. It would take me ten years to make that 1oo quilts. I have 50 quilts started. Ten a year would be another 5 years. Add together that's 15 years of sewing. If I'm lucky because you know I would have to make a few purchases sooner or later. I'm low on light colored fabric already.

Just something to think about when you're at the fabric store feeding your stash.