Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Broken Dishes



It's done I looked back and I started this quilt in June of 2008. I'm giving it to my grand daughter for her 3rd birthday in March. I started the month with the quilt about 1/3 quilted. It's been sitting in my sewing machine at that stage since last May. And the things got busy and crazy and I just stopped sewing for the summer. Now thanks to a few good snowstorms and very cold weather I back into the groove of sewing. Hopefully I'll get a bunch more done this year. I'm off to a good start so far.
This is the first quilt from Judy's UFO challenge you can check it out at Judy's blog HERE . For February Judy picked number 10 on the list. I'm going to have to get busy to get it done by the end of the month I only have the blocks done. But it will be a good UFO to get off my list. I'll post about it latter this week.