Friday, March 25, 2011

Extreme Makeover--Blog Edition

The word "extreme" may be, well, a little extreme. But Live a Colorful Life has a brand new look. I hope you like it as much as I do!
It was designed by the lovely Julia, who lives in...wait for it...Berlin!

How did this happen, you ask?

If you read Lily's Quilts, you will have noticed what a fabulous blog header she has.
I asked her about it and she kindly provided Julia's contact information.

Along with having her own fabulous blog header,
Julia also designed the logo for the Berlin Modern Quilt Guild.
We have emailed back and a forth quite a few times (the internet really make the world a rather small place). There may be some minor tweaks that take place over the next few days, but I'm so happy with the results so far!


So welcome to the colorful new look at Live a Colorful Life. And also look for info on a new series that will be starting soon.


In the meantime, I hope to spend some quality time in my sewing room this weekend. What will you be doing in the next couple of days?