Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Envelope Swap.....Thank you Jenny!!

I received my mystery swap(hosted by Tee- The Altered Paper)
 envelope from Jenny of Jenny's Heart blog.  Thanks so much Jenny!!! 
I love( LOVE LOVE) all the goodies:
  flowers, cupcakes, ribbon, stickles, buttons, papers, stickers.....
Items much prettier in person, I didnt lay them out very well..oops...
With the mystery swap you had to use 75% of the items to make something and I made this scrapbook page. (I tried but still have a lot of items left.)

 The picture is of me and my husband on vacation, 
we stopped on the way to S. Carolina at 
Woodrow Wilsons childhood home
-this picture was taken in front of the historic sign in July 2009. 
The flower is handmade by me out of cupcake liners
 (they are so cute-colorful cupcakes pattern and
 of course included in my mystery swap envelope)

I am linking this to Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge
That's all for now, have a great day  and thanks again Jenny!!!