Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Graceful Beauty Tag

I am on design team of  Dezinaworld and this vintage image is from her Graceful Beauties set, the images always make me wonder what the lady might have doing when this photo was made and the leads to where did she live.  I must find a source for old vintage lace and trims to use with all the wonderful images.
 this tag was created using the paper towel inked technique with a few added inked areas, a handmade paper envelope(I didnt make that) with a little notecard inside, topped with a green fibers. 

Have a wonderful day! 
OH!   I got to get busy;yesterday I received my mystery swap(hosted by Tee)
from Jenny.  You can click on their names to go to their wonderful blogs.  My envelope has some fantastic items. I will be posting pictures later.  Also, we had to use 75% of the items to make something so please come back and take a look at what I received and what I made. 
Also, I am linking this to Make My Monday Vintage Theme