Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Outside My Home


Currently we are renting but the best part about it is our big yard;
it is over an acre.
Here are a few photos...
My tree, my car and a little glimpse of my house.

I asked my son to take a picture of me....okay, I said Austin take a picture far away from me because I look thin from far away..
I must say I look quite thin in this picture...

Look closely that is part of my head :)

Well thats about all for the day, not too much to say so I thought I would share the outside of my home.
As my dad always says to me via email...how you doing out there in the country?

Well we are Living in God's Graces out here in the country,
Kim
1 John 4:16 (New International Version)
16And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.