Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Quilting Arts Boro Bobble How-to


With everything that has been happening at home this last month, I plum forgot to let everyone know that you can find my instructions on how to make your own "Boro Bobbles", in the current issue of Quilting Arts magazine, (Oct./Nov. 2010) :o)


It's a great little project for anyone who likes to use every tiny bit of their favorite fabrics, mine of course being shot cottons. However, I also think these would be lovely made from various toned muslins, wools, or maybe even dupioni silks. What do you think? (If anyone decides to give them ago, please feel free to send me a photo, as I'd love to see what yours look like!)


And for anyone who would like some Bobbles of there own, but isn't so inclined to make them, I still have some in my shop, (here and here) and will be posting more in the weeks to come.