Monday, October 4, 2010

Marriage can be beautiful

I thought I would share a few things about me and about marriage. I married and divorced twice(my husband has also) while following worldly ways. I met my third husband 12/05. I married my 3rd husband May 3, 2008.

This picture is when where we married in Gatlingburg, TN. The next week we flew to Cancun, Mexico and had another ceremony. We tried worldly ways for a couple of years then in July 2008, it was either follow Gods way and act right or divorce again. We started reading the bible and going to church. Our lives have changed alot over the past two years, some good some bad but now I turn to God instead of other worldly choices. I have learned you choose to love someone and care for others, it doesn't just happen naturally for most people. The picture below is where we married in Cancun, Mexico.
Just remember the next time you might get angry with a spouse or anyone. Jesus shows us love and we should show others eventhough sometimes it might be hard.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (New International Version)
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Living in God's Graces,
Kim~~
Linking to Something Beautiful link party--come join us on Mondays.