Friday, October 22, 2010

Wool, felt, penny mats....whats going on??


I have found a couple of new friends in blog land who like Penny Rug Mats. Let me tell I have loved Sue Spargo and anything similar to her work for many years. I was laid off in 2/07 it was hard, I didnt know what to do, I had worked in subprime mortage for a lender for quite a few years, so I decided I would go back to school again for a while...I chose something in the medical field this time but realized that wasnt where my heart was. I stopped going back to college again. My hubbie thought I should persue my greatest love of crafts. I started a website store on a whim which didnt work out but it was called The Wool Penny.
...So I really love this stuff. I guess I havent done it since that year, maybe too upset the whole thing didnt work out (subconciously). Anyhow. I decided with the help of a new dear friend that I would participate in a little group making a penny wool mat. So here is the beginning photos of my latest project.

Have a Happy Friday.