Friday, October 1, 2010

Papercraft Art and Styles


I have been perplexed about Art and my style. Do I need a style? If you are a regular follower what would you call "my style"? Perhaps eclectic or is that a style?
On another topic, I am attending a couples bible study on Revelations. I honestly had never even opened that book in the bible. However, there is no reason you shouldnt open it and read. You will probably need a study to go with it. It can be difficult to understand. It is alot of visions. It will be a time for joy and not sadness.
A friend told me the other day when one door closes another will open. I need to remember that. This might not apply to her example but it is a good example.
Revelation 3:8 (New King James Version)
8 “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;[a] for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name

Living in God's Graces,
Kim