Thursday, August 19, 2010

Angels Tag with Vintage Image


Do you ever wish that an angel could just reach out and guide us. Like this angel, reaching out to the two sleeping boys. I have two boys (22,12) and I know I wish that sometimes for myself and wish it for my boys too.
It just makes me happy to know that God can do this for us if we only reach out to Him. Verse for the day:
Isaiah 42:16 (New King James Version)
16 I will bring the blind by a way they did not know;
I will lead them in paths they have not known.
I will make darkness light before them,
And crooked places straight.
These things I will do for them,
And not forsake them.

I made this tag, add a little stickles on the wings and added a raised image of the angel on top. Have a wonderful day.
Living in God's Graces,
Kim
Linking this to : Flutter by Wednesday