Sunday, August 29, 2010

Have a restful Sunday :)


I was lucky enough to be drawn as a winner of one of Lynn Stevens Trash to Treasure Art pieces. It is this Radiant pendant. The image is encased in epoxy resin and has a lovely cross hanging from the bottom. Hangs from a ball chain. Look at that cute little lace and muslin bag it came in..cute cute cute....even her little tag is so very cute too. I cant forget the little stamp, its my first Christmas Stamp :) You must go take a look at all of her wonderful creations. You can learn alot and get to chat with a super sweet lady.Thanks so much Lynn.
I would also like to thank Anna from Frosted Petunias (isnt that name adorable) I also won (I know how lucky 2x last week I received wonderful surprises from wonderful bloggers) This was a Romantic Home Magazine. It was the first time I have read it and I received it at a great time because I am redecorating in a shabby chic romantic style. I received this from Anna at Frosted Petunias> You must take a look at her blog and creations. The magazine came with a lovely card which is her artwork. Isnt it wonderful. The card is so very precious. I am going to hang it in my craftroom(my favorite place in the house)
Living in God's Graces,
Kim