Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Mini Cards and Friendship


This card was made to say Thank You to my friend Joan. She sent me an envelope full of embellishments. The little stamped image on the side says friendship and sharing. Joan knows that. Joan gave me that and the white flower (and much more) I met Joan at a card class, I took that one glimmer mist card class over a month ago. Her and I hit it off, but we live too far away to get together. She hurt her knee so everyone pray for her that it will heal fast.

This card I positioned everything on the right because it has a raised glitter with sparkles on left side.
Please excuse my pictures. Since I have began to blog, my camera has been acting up. We dont know whats wrong with it; it might be sick :(

OK, this card, they were not lying, you can sew through paper without breaking a needle.

This card I made for the complementary color challenge and I think it is my favorite for the day.

I want to thank you if you are coming by my blog, it means alot. I will start taking more pictures soon.

Oh if you like roosters take a look at the rooster party on my sidebar, I will be there, will you??

This photo was taken by my mom this morning. Please do not use it just view it here. She is very talented. She does photography for pleasure. She has a good camera and knows how to use it. You can see more of her on flckr.com as mrykly.



I leave you with this:

1 Peter 5:7 (NIV) - "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

Living in God's Graces,
Kim