Monday, August 2, 2010

Mini Cards


I was browsing on the internet and saw a class on mini cards. I was unable to take the class but thought I would try them at home. These 3 cards are 3" x 3". Please remember I have been papercrafting for two months. The first card consists of a heavy cardstock, paper layers, ribbon and a 3D sticker.


The second card I used the heavy cardstock, layer the papers, added cupcake which I colored with markers and stickles, and a celebrate sticker.

The third card, I used die cuts to make a layered flower.
Please feel free to give me any tips or techniques you use with your card making, it it would be appreciated. These cards I made Saturday. The ones I made today, I will post later. I used my sewing machine with the cards I made today.

Have a happy day and remember Romans 8:31 (New International Version)

31What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?


Living in Gods Graces, Kim