Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday to you!!!


I just unpacked the china. I found this lonely piece. I dont know what to do with it so any suggestions appreciated. I am trying to decorate with a pink roses romatanic shabby chic look so it doesnt really go with that. Can anyone tell me anything about this plate/serving tray? A friend gave it to me years ago.This is the stamp on the bottom:

I made this little tag with a few stamps I have and of course some Tim Holtz destressed inks.. I have the bird cut out a 2nd bird to make a 3D effect.

Thanks for dropping by. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend.
Living in God's Graces,
Kim

The verse for today:
Romans 15:13
New International Version (NIV)
13May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.