Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Friday to All My Friends -Linking to Card Scraps August Challenge


Share (as shown on this card I made using a new die cut)can apply to so many things. When we are little we learn to share toys and share our things with others. We can share good times and bad times with our friends and family. But the best thing we can share is God's Word and God's Love.
So remember......
John 3:16 (New King James Version)
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.


LOOK, Speaking of sharing, Look at what I won from Francine at Harps in the Willows
Aren't they so beautiful. I just love them. They inspire me to make more and more tags. Thank you so much, Francine.
Also, I am linking up to Cindys Collection Link party, at I Owe it All to Him. I just started collected pink rose decor items. It has brighten up the whole living room. First, a beautiful painting found at the local antique mall.
Next, A piece of china I received from my Granny.One last piece a tray that I found at that same local antique market.
Have a wonderful weekend my blog friends and thanks so much for coming by.
Living in God's Graces,
Kim