Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My first photo editing, layering, PSE, Gimp, Picnik Experience.

What do you think of the new header? I did it. Hurray!

I had a friend suggest gimp since it was free and I used that and did some editing and layering of three photos, actually two images from The Graphics Fairy and one I had. If you havent checked out graphics fairy, you need to.

Back to the editing, I worked with gimp last night and still wasn't finished. My mom suggested picnik, I went there today with partially completed image from gimp and finished it up. The reason I did not say exactly how long I worked on it because I dont want you experienced PSE users to laugh at me :) Smiles, my friends.

I think it looks pretty good for a first attempt. Comments? Suggestions? Please feel free to leave one or both.

Have a great day!

Living in God's Graces, Kim