Sunday, August 8, 2010


Cindy, at I owe it all to him , is having a blog hop party. Show your creative spirit.

Today, I want to show you a tile painting. I painted this with acrylics in 2008. We honeymooned in Cancun; and we purchased a tile made by a local painted with his finger. I got back home and said I can do that. So here is my finger painting on tile. Here is another angle:

I thought it turned out pretty well. I have only painted a very few things and I have not ever taken any classes. Heres another shot and I have included a little sombrero we purchased in Cancun.
I love to create things though even more things than my new found hobby of paper crafting.

I also wanted to share with you, today at church the sermon was on the prodigal son:
Luke 15:31-32 “And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours. 32 It was right that we should make merry and be glad, for your brother was dead and is alive again, and was lost and is found.’”

So Jesus will always be waiting with open arms.

Living in God's Graces,
Kim