Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Yesterday, I grabbed a rug from the porch (it had dried and was folded). I brought it in and a tiny frog hopped out of the rug. It surprised me, I grabbed him and a that moment my family arrived to visit. I headed outside to greet them with the little frog. My mom took this photo of me handing the little frog to my three year old nephew.
A few more mini cards... These are so fun to make.
Take your 3 x 3 cardstock, double layers of course..............

Here is another one

This is a Thank You card, that I tried sewing on cardstock. It looks cute. It is to thank you all for coming by. I am thrilled to have you all as guests and look forwarding to getting to know you all better. Smiles to all. Have a wonderful day.
Here's the little thought of the day
Psalm 68:3 (New International Version)

3 But may the righteous be glad
and rejoice before God;
may they be happy and joyful.

Living in God's Graces,
Kim