Monday, August 23, 2010

Something Beautiful Mondays Link Party


Something Beautiful I never thought this would be so difficult for me to decide what to post. It is difficult because there are so many beautiful things in the world. It made me realize that i need to thank God for the many beautiful things each day. I hope this post will remind you to see the beautiful things in life.

Nancy, at The Trinket Collector participated in our set challenge at PBS Swappers (Please come join us, alot of us are new however there are many experienced paper crafters too) Nancy posted this wonderful creative box and tag set. Then, she surprised me -- she sent it to me. The little box was full of goodies too :) Its a mini box, with a mini dominoe and mini goodies inside. I dont know how long you have been visiting me but I love mini stuff. So a big thank you to Nancy.

Today I want to share this verse:
Mark 12:31 (New International Version)
31The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."

Living in God's Graces,
Kim
PS-Giveaway coming soon....more details later.