Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY


Today has been a busy day. Austin is on day 8 of virtual public homeschool-K12. There hasn't been much time for crafts however today I made time to make this card for a friend who hasn't been feeling well. She is sweet like an angel (might be why I wanted to use that image. However, don't be so busy that you forget to take time to read the bible and have your time with God. I have been doing my study while my son,Austin, does his reading for his Language Arts Class.
Take the time to for God, refresh yourself in the Word and make time for others.
I am reminded of this verse and want to share with you
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (New King James Version)
The Value of a Friend
9 Two are better than one,
Because they have a good reward for their labor.
10 For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.
But woe to him who is alone when he falls,
For he has no one to help him up.

Living in God's Graces,
Kim