Friday, August 6, 2010

Favorite Song Party and Rooster Pary

Cindy,at I owe it all to him is hosting your favorite song blog party. I love music. I have listened to all types for many years. (If you are looking for the rooster party...keep scrolling)
I guess currently my favorite would have to be:
All because of Jesus by Casting Crowns. I have only been a devoted Christian and serious follower for about 2 and half years. I always said I was a Christian but didnt realize there was so much more than believing in God and know that if you accept Jesus in your heart you would be saved. So, if you are not a believer or are a Christian like I was. I leave you all with this:

John 3:16 (New King James Version)
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.


Being a Christian is a journey and it gets better every day.

Living in God's Graces,
Kim