Monday, August 16, 2010

Something Beautiful Monday

Renee at A Glimpse of Beautiful is having Something Beautiful Mondays.

Gods Word is Something beautiful that I want to share.
Three years ago, I would have never believed that those words would come out of my mouth. I thought I was a Christian, I said I was a Christian, I just did many things that the word of God says we should not do. Thats one reason I want to share the word with you on my blog. Then, I did not realize how much difference reading the bible and praying on a daily basis makes. I want to share this verse with you today:
Psalm 62:8 says “Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.”
Living in God's Graces,
Kim
Here is a bookmark I made using the Tim Holtz Embossing folder and distress inks